ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  03/NOV/2011 11:59 PM
Assunto:  Do you have facebook?

Mensagem: 

Agree, Deivis, maybe it´s because of my traumatic experience with AOL in its brief stint in  Brazil; I got an account and all the leisure time I had it was in chats there.

I would go to the Argentinian chat, the Brazilian ones, the chat to English speaking people of America, Canada and the UK...then the chat in French from Canada and on and on!

On top of all this, I began to take mails in my inbox, I would get mails from the people A, B, C, D, but then I would open and notice that it was pretty much the some stuff!        A had  sent to B, C, D and I, then from me it would go all of them, in the very end it would be tiresome to sift all that messages, stories, poetical stuff, alarming or amazing news, Powerpoint slides et cetera.

That day I had to delete 350 mails and when I was done, it had just got some two hundreds more, being almost the same ones from the same group, oh!

Anyway, I am flattered for not being forgotten, it´s that I have so little wastable time these days! hehe.      Enjoy it tough, and when you see or read something interesting, please, share with us.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Do you have facebook?   –  Deivis  01/NOV/2011, 5:08 PM
Do you have facebook?   –  PPAULO  02/NOV/2011, 1:22 AM
Do you have facebook?   –  Deivis  03/NOV/2011, 10:34 PM
 Do you have facebook?   –  PPAULO  03/NOV/2011, 11:59 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K