PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  01/JAN/2012 11:54 PM
Assunto:  Delve into English in 2012

Mensagem: 

Hi there!

Firstly I make mine the words of yours and hope you are all well and close to your families friends and loved ones, wether they are close or in another state/country (in these days of Internet the world is smaller and smaller!)

I do hope 2012 bring wathever you need in your lives. And I would like to thank the Forum buddies that have provided questions and answers along the past year, making it more lively and informative.  I think at the end of the year, one will have interesting and fruitful material to go on, I speak for myself now, but I think I am conveying what many are thinking right now.

To the newcomers, I would say you are coming to right place to practice your English and don´t keep yourself from asking and believe me, we are all on the same boat!

On the other hand, when you get fluent and enrich your vocabulary; please, try to share it with us and the other learners. Believe me, you will feel great!

I thank you that have trusted  me and the ones that had the patience with my wordiness in the past year, and I promise I will try to be more concise and to the point, he he.

Now, thanks for being around: Dale, Osorio, Fran, Gus, Orlando, Josi, Milton, Breckenfeld, Ricardo, Sidney, Teacher, Tradutor de Plantão, Aman, Sarah, Fox Fox and to all that dropped by to help us or comment in any way.

Hmm, I think I am kinda (melodramatically) waxed by the new year feelings! but I do am happy today and maybe unconsciously I am trying to pass it on, but I will try to be more understanding this year.  I think that, at least this first day I did succeed !       ;-)

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Delve into English in 2012  –  Fran  01/JAN/2012, 6:54 AM
Delve into English in 2012  –  Gus_RJ.  01/JAN/2012, 1:26 PM
 Delve into English in 2012  –  PPAULO  01/JAN/2012, 11:54 PM
Delve into English in 2012  –  Teacher  02/JAN/2012, 5:13 AM
Delve into English in 2012  –  Sidney  02/JAN/2012, 10:12 PM
Delve into English in 2012  –  PPAULO  03/JAN/2012, 1:29 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K