ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  27/OUT/2012 11:32 PM
Assunto:  going

Mensagem:       Thank you Renan.
     I know my English is flawed in many ways, that´s a lot to be learned yet.  Right now I am working on "conditionals", the ones with IF and all that jazz.
     On the other hand, I am happy to learn from my mistakes, I don´t have any problem being corrected, so my ego is not bruised, don´t worry about it, he he.
     I agree with your opinion, I feel my written English became better with time.   Some fours years ago it was far worse! the very fact of expressing myself here did wonders to it.   When somebody has to write something, he has to think in English, or at least make some effort.
    By doing so, the worst that can happen is, one being corrected, but then is the better happening too.   I always appreciate when somebody else pops up and comment, for better or worse; it´s way better than saying nothing (and letting us in the dark).
     That´s why I don´t say I am a teacher (wouldn´t get away with it for long!), one would know in no time...   On the contrary, I always try to encourage critical thinking and let people know that everybody makes mistakes, I am no exception to the rule.
     One thing is certain, in everything I do, I do my best.   However, a certain guy said once "every bit helps, but it helps just a bit.    It seems like me, every bit I learn is very good to me, but on the whole is just a bit, ha ha (just kidding).

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
going  –  teacheralex  25/OUT/2012, 2:27 PM
going  –  Dale-USA  25/OUT/2012, 2:48 PM
going  –  PPAULO  25/OUT/2012, 4:35 PM
going  –  PPAULO  25/OUT/2012, 4:36 PM
going  –  teacheralex  25/OUT/2012, 7:13 PM
going  –  Sidney  25/OUT/2012, 7:40 PM
going  –  PPAULO  26/OUT/2012, 10:41 PM
going  –  Renan  27/OUT/2012, 1:25 PM
 going  –  PPAULO  27/OUT/2012, 11:32 PM