PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Katiana
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  14/DEZ/2013 10:28 AM
Assunto:  Good News!!!

Mensagem: 

Pat,

It's the  Illinois State University . I'll be studying there on January and February. All the expenses will be paid and that includes  J1 exchange visitor VISA , plane tickets, housing, food, transportation in US and BR, health insurance ,  academic  fees  , books and studying  material , besides  this, they will give me a stipend of 500 dollars and 240 rais to spend with transportation  to get to the airport in Brazil. There will also be some cultural trip program on weekends . Pretty good, huh?

Fran,

you are always sharing your knowledge, I've learned a lot reading your posts here . Thanks.On listening parts You Tube helped and mp3 files samples for TOEFL ( just google it) and TestDen http://www.testden.com/toefl/grammar/questions_a.html . On structure part I used Toefl test book by Nancy stanley and many English grammar by Murthy and the best of all : clear up doubts with EMB forum. On reading part I used Longman Preparation for Toefl . There are many Toefl prep  books for downloading.

The TOEFL that I took was ITP one , many people make confusion to IBT , which is the most famous. Each TOEFL has its score , so the grade in one doesn't correspond the grade in the other.

I got 595 in ITP series. I think it is around 85 % of the total score..

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Good News!!!  –  Katiana  12/DEZ/2013, 6:03 PM
Good News!!!  –  Fran  13/DEZ/2013, 3:33 AM
Good News!!!  –  Ricardo - EMB  13/DEZ/2013, 10:40 AM
Good News!!!  –  pat  13/DEZ/2013, 11:10 AM
 Good News!!!  –  Katiana  14/DEZ/2013, 10:28 AM
Good News!!!  –  Fran  14/DEZ/2013, 5:18 PM
Good News!!!  –  CRS  15/DEZ/2013, 5:13 PM
Good News!!!  –  pat  14/DEZ/2013, 11:08 AM
Good News!!!  –  Katiana  14/DEZ/2013, 10:29 PM