LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Camila Caputo
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/OUT/2014 6:03 PM
Assunto:  Could you take a look at my text

Mensagem: 

Hi,

Some suggestions:

This Teaching Unit will have XX activities, the first of them was split into three, because I realized the need of students to have the students need to create   a Google account - Gmail - and also learning how to use GoogleDrive, ( .)Once being on the computer lab making use of instructions in  paperto develop activities proposals assign online activities would be something a little backward. Thus, the survey - and other activities - using the translator should be saved into the Google Drive (,)  a text editor that enables cooperative tasks and could be  will be shared with the teacher to make the evaluation of the student work.progress.

Familiarization with Google translator.

To receiveinstructions about how to use Google translator is necessary for students to perform the activities proposed in this work assignment , once  as they are students of EJA segment,  and the majority haveno knowledge have little knowledge  of  English. It does not make sense, therefore, using a dictionary in paper format to try to understand what is contained in the messages that will be used in the activities proposed here.

Google translator is a tool already established. Thus, it is imperative that students receive basic instruction for their effective use and it is also important that they  become  aware that translations(,) provided by this application(,)  can sometimes cause problems since artificial intelligence can’t differ metaphorical phases  and that it is not are  , however, consequently  they are not totally reliable when translating large texts or phrases; human intervention to improve text correction is needed in most cases.

There will be a link on the blog that will be used in this work directing students  to Google translator. This will facilitate thedevelopment of activities, once the centralization concentration of activities tasks and links in one internet  address will maximize production and minimizetime.

The student will access the blog, in the school computer lab, and clicks on the link previously allocated by the teacher directing them to the translator.

( está repetitivo , não é necessário)

This activity can be done in the classroom, as long all students have havetheir mobile digital devices with Internet access.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Could you take a look at my text  –  Marfo  01/OUT/2014, 9:14 AM
Could you take a look at my text  –  Teacher  01/OUT/2014, 9:04 PM
Could you take a look at my text  –  marfo  03/OUT/2014, 12:29 PM
Could you take a look at my text  –  PPAULO  07/OUT/2014, 1:17 AM
Could you take a look at my text  –  PPAULO  07/OUT/2014, 1:25 AM
Could you take a look at my text  –  Marfo  13/OUT/2014, 1:41 PM
Could you take a look at my text  –  PPAULO  14/OUT/2014, 1:28 AM
 Could you take a look at my text  –  Camila Caputo  17/OUT/2014, 6:03 PM
Could you take a look at my text  –  PPAULO  20/OUT/2014, 2:09 AM