LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Data:||25/JAN/2015 6:34 PM|
|Assunto:||Is it good?|
A few suggestions:
I work for a very big company and, every other year, we go on
And a few notes:
- Adverbial clauses are frequently separated by commas to avoid misunderstanding.
- "To go on strike" is a fixed expression, so it's better not to modify it.
- "Such" indicates an extreme situation and is usually followed by a sentence showing the result of this extreme. I'm not sure that applies to your sentence.
- In informal situations, "though" is sometimes spelt "tho". However, the preferred spelling in a format text is "though".
- "Once" is sometimes used to mean "whenever" or "as soon as". But, in your text, "because" seems to be more appropriate.
- In the last clause, the subject is "panel", so the verb should be in the third person singular.
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens