Autor:  Luciane Aparecida Novais
E-mail:  luciane.novais@ifro.edu.br
Data:  13/NOV/2015 5:35 PM
Assunto:  Tempo verbal e questão semântica

Mensagem:  Olá Pessoal,

Escrevi em um blog a seguinte mensagem:

I learned in this week...

Hello, everybody!

This is the first time that I write in a blog. So, keep calm! This will be cool to me, certainly.

During this first week of studies in NY, we study techniques to paraphrase and summarize texts, reading strategies, idiomatic expressions and the correct pronunciation of verbs in the Simple Past.

Our teacher, Donna, has a lot of patience with us.

Personally, I'm still feeling difficulty to understand and be understood. My listening is not so good, but I hope this reality change with the passing of weeks, or rather, until the next week.

Lu.

Minha dúvida é quanto ao tempo verbal utilizado nessa frase: This is the first time that I write in a blog. Deveria colocar o verbo no passado, correto?

Outra dúvida tem mais a ver com questão semântica: My listening is not so good, but I hope this reality change with the passing of weeks, or rather, until the next week. Eu deveria colocar o verbo no futuro, usando o auxiliar will (antes de change) eu ficou implícito esse tempo?

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Tempo verbal e questão semântica  –  Luciane Aparecida Novais  13/NOV/2015, 5:35 PM
Tempo verbal e questão semântica  –  PPAULO  14/NOV/2015, 1:51 PM
Tempo verbal e questão semântica  –  PPAULO  14/NOV/2015, 1:52 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K