[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  11/JUN/2008 9:24 PM
Assunto:  Re: I'm back [Crazy hectic southeast]

Mensagem:    Yeah, I must agree on that; I am here in Rio right now and I can see how crazy it is.
   For example, when I need some things done in Rio(the other side of the Guanabara bay); buy some stuff or simply roam on the streets I get myself in the middle of the crowd and in the opposite direction (many times I am pushed back as if I was in the ebb tide trying to get to the beach...)
   And just now, I am posting this message because a friend of mine (I´m  a "dorm-host" at his home) left to school in an haste and forgot the PC on...crazy life! After this post I am going to switch it off as a favour to him.
   And I, myself, am in a hectic pace (I am tooking another crash-course, this time for professional purposes).   It is divided in, say, modules.  Each week two of them, followed by a test, in the end there won´t be no grades: only a satisfatory or insatisfatory result (above grade 5-out of ten, is satisfatory; under that grade is unsatisfatory.  There´s no register of someone that underachieved. On the other hand, a ten-out of ten is almost paramount to enter at the NASA, eh eh.
    Geez! I am longing home so much...
    I gotta go, I have to study; Friday I have to sit to another exam. Bye and hugs for all.
    So long, buddies.
    Ah, in a previous post I made an  awful  blunder,  I  wrote  "teached"  (no way Jose);  indeed I meant "tought". Everyone knows that teachers "thought" in the past tenses...My fault then.  But I reread past messages and detected the blunder, at least (albeit surprised that nobody did, perhaps it was the hastening of ours days the culprit.
    Well, I have two days for an exam and much more subjects to cover (study), so I want express my happiness for coming (and for free, here the Lan Houses´ access cost 2,00 R$ a half-hour- what they think I am? that I work in the mint?)
 Fui.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
I'm back  –  dennis mag  10/JUN/2008, 4:50 PM
I'm back  –  Márcio Farias  11/JUN/2008, 8:00 AM
I'm back  –  de  11/JUN/2008, 5:06 PM
 Re: I'm back [Crazy hectic southeast]  –  PPAULO  11/JUN/2008, 9:24 PM
Re: I'm back [Crazy hectic southeast]  –  PPAULO  11/JUN/2008, 9:26 PM
Re: I'm back [Crazy hectic southeast]  –  dennis mag  27/JUN/2008, 9:01 PM
Re: I'm back [Crazy hectic southeast]  –  PPAULO  28/JUN/2008, 5:15 PM
Re: I'm back [Crazy hectic southeast]  –  dennis mag  02/JUL/2008, 12:48 AM