PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  21/AGO/2009 9:29 AM
Assunto:  What´s the best grammar?

Mensagem: 

Hi Aman, pretty busy there, huh?

I couldn´t help noticing that apart from April, you participate in one or two topics per month, your record was in April.

That got me wondering if you are taking a course (by the nature of your questions: estrategies for learning, grammar books of our picking...)

Back to the crux, then.  In my shelves I have, Longman Advanced Grammar, Gramática de Inglês by Presença/Langenscheidt & Editorial Presença (the thinnest book ever, but you would doubt the quantity of topics in it, and well explained).

There are more: Collins Cobuild Intermediate English Grammar, Penguin Dictionary of English Grammar, Grammar Practice for Upper Intermediate Students [Longman], Curso Prático de Inglês Básico [Ediouro], the "série inglês para concursos [by Carlos Augusto - Campus Editora].

But I am not the right guy to talk about grammar and English stuff, I don´t like English that much!

To be honest, I have no fave one, it depends on my mood and skill at the moment.  If I am almost illiterate in English, I go to the basic ones.  Next, I go to the intermediate, and so on.

Ah, after reading all of them, I go to read some English novels, like this one I am reading just now 'Going Postal' and I 'unlearn' all that I learned, hee hee.

PP.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
What´s the best grammar?  –  Aman  21/AGO/2009, 8:44 AM
What´s the best grammar?  –  Sidney  21/AGO/2009, 8:59 AM
 What´s the best grammar?  –  PPAULO  21/AGO/2009, 9:29 AM
What´s the best grammar?  –  PPAULO  21/AGO/2009, 9:30 AM
What´s the best grammar?  –  Dale-CR  21/AGO/2009, 1:11 PM
What´s the best grammar?  –  Sidney  21/AGO/2009, 10:05 AM
What´s the best grammar?  –  PPAULO  21/AGO/2009, 4:12 PM
What´s the best grammar?  –  Aman  21/AGO/2009, 10:30 PM