2. (usually informal) especially a young rabbit.
Synonyms: bunny girl (n), bunny rabbit (n).
Portuguese: coelho pequeno. (coelhinho/a)
1. Any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food.
2. The fur of a rabbit.
3. Flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food.
Portuguese: coelho (lop).
1. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs; young born furred and with open eyes.
2. Flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food.
1. Run quickly; "He hared down the hill".
Portuguese: lebre (doe, female hare, harebell, puss, rabbits and hares).