Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/NOV/2009 7:15 AM
Assunto:  HELP- vocabulario de drogas em ingles e portugues?

Mensagem: 

Sunk, please read the 'rules of the house', among them there is that one: "EMB reserva-se o direito de editar ou excluir mensagens com base em critérios de correção ortográfica e gramatical, relevância do tópico e cortesia."
   Also, I think that someone by the nick of Nina, and having posted Marina on the her post would expect to read 'her'; instead of 'his'. Anyway you are a Forum friend; and if some doubt come up, feel free to ask us to clear it up.

Marina-Nina, the reason I wrote like that, is  to know how to answer.    The way your question was posed, gave the idea of being a little open to interpretation.

Still, I do worry about how to led the learner through what he wants, in a 'beeline way', straight to the point.       However, I am not a terse guy, and I was advised not to expand my threads in an unnecessary way.   

Thus, being more specific and offering us some context would help a verbose guy to shorten a likely answer.

Hugs to all of you.

PP.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
HELP- vocabulário de drogas em inglês e português?  –  Nina  16/NOV/2009, 10:00 PM
HELP- vocabulario de drogas em ingles e portugues?  –  Streetsmarts  16/NOV/2009, 10:54 PM
HELP- vocabulario de drogas em ingles e portugues?  –  PPAULO  16/NOV/2009, 11:39 PM
HELP- vocabulario de drogas em ingles e portugues?  –  Sunk  16/NOV/2009, 11:59 PM
HELP- vocabulario de drogas em ingles e portugues?  –  Streetsmarts  17/NOV/2009, 6:46 AM
 HELP- vocabulario de drogas em ingles e portugues?  –  PPAULO  17/NOV/2009, 7:15 AM
Thank you!  –  Nina  17/NOV/2009, 10:11 AM
Thank you!  –  PPAULO  17/NOV/2009, 10:11 PM
Thank you!  –  PPAULO  17/NOV/2009, 10:25 PM
HELP- vocabulário de drogas em inglês e português?  –  A-flot Sam  18/NOV/2009, 12:21 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K