ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  dale-cr
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  09/FEV/2010 2:01 PM
Assunto:  What do you think? the customer is not always righ

Mensagem: 

Going back to Bolivia, I was in a hotel in La Paz that had a terrible housekeeping crew.  It was common for the housekeepers not to enter the room for three days, but the record was four.  Can you imagine the smell of the waste paper basket in the bathroom by the third or fourth day?  And I had diarrea.  Lots of promises.  Finally, a lady listened to me and the service improved remarkably. 

In a hotel in Aquiele, I caught the housekeeper trying to look at me through the frosted glass on the door.  Pervert? 

However, in other businesses the service was great.  In a restaurant one morning, for example, I was given a glass of "api" (a corn-based drink consumed at breakfast) because I had no idea what it was.  No, I wasn´t charged for it.

Good experiences and bad experiences.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  PPAULO  06/FEV/2010, 4:46 PM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  Márcio Farias  06/FEV/2010, 6:34 PM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  PPAULO  06/FEV/2010, 8:21 PM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  Humilita'  06/FEV/2010, 9:49 PM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  PPAULO  06/FEV/2010, 10:01 PM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  PPAULO  06/FEV/2010, 10:14 PM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  Toto  08/FEV/2010, 5:39 AM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  PPAULO  08/FEV/2010, 11:31 PM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  dale-cr  09/FEV/2010, 1:57 AM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  PPAULO  09/FEV/2010, 7:26 AM
What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  dale-cr  09/FEV/2010, 1:49 PM
 What do you think? the customer is not always righ  –  dale-cr  09/FEV/2010, 2:01 PM
and another thing...  –  dale-cr  09/FEV/2010, 4:52 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K