ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  André_rs
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  21/FEV/2010 10:44 AM
Assunto:  Tradução de alguns termos...

Mensagem:  PPAULO.

Actually it all refers to label translation in a program that manages information for field problems of agricultural equipments, such as tractors, combines, balers, etc...

BEHINDE SCHEDULE -  I guess I will use FIELD PROBLEM BEHIND SCHEDULE, I hope they understand this as "Problema de campo atrasado/com data de término atrasada".

LOCALIDADE - I will try "Place" for this one. The options for this field are "South america, NA, Europe, etc..."

SOLICITANTE - In a nutshell, the person who requests something.

PREVISÃO DE TÉRMINO - this a date set by the program, based on the severity of a given problem, I translated this one as "Estimated end date".

MONITORING...this is a good one, it is always a problem for us here where I work...actually this is not sending the problem to another dept. or another person, what you really have here is a record with six different tabs, and when you send the problem from the Investigation phase to the Monitoring (?) phase, it means that now, this record is in a different stage of the solution process, monitoring is the last one, when  you wait some months to validate the proposed solution in field. (and I must confess that I got a little confused here, I mean, should I use "following up" instead of monitoring?....)

DESTINATÁRIO - this one is the person who will receive e-mails sent by the software.

Thanks,
André

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Tradução de alguns termos...  –  André_rs  11/FEV/2010, 3:49 PM
Tradução de alguns termos...  –  Fran  11/FEV/2010, 6:14 PM
Tradução de alguns termos...  –  André_rs  20/FEV/2010, 9:49 AM
Tradução de alguns termos...  –  PPAULO  20/FEV/2010, 4:41 PM
Tradução de alguns termos...  –  PPAULO  20/FEV/2010, 4:43 PM
 Tradução de alguns termos...  –  André_rs  21/FEV/2010, 10:44 AM
Tradução de alguns termos...  –  PPAULO  21/FEV/2010, 10:49 PM