ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Fran
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  11/ABR/2010 11:30 PM
Assunto:  word order / ordem das palavras Re: Ao contrário

Mensagem:  PPAULO,

Very good reminder, thanks for reminding me about the topic. Oh, I am a learner myself. There are so many areas in my English where I still need a lot of work on. 

Honest, I am very proud of you and how you handle the questions here! I really mean it trust me.

Most students complain the this is hard, that's hard and on and on and on, but English is fascinating and the universe of English learning opportunities over the Internet we have now wasn't even imaginable when I started studying back in 1986.

Only the rich had the luxury of having a VHS recorder at home.

Many days I try to listen to the OC waves on the old radio, and nowadays people pretty much take for granted the opportunities and still whine about how hard it is to learn English. You know what mean, right? 

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Ao contrario  –  Rafael English PE  10/ABR/2010, 7:22 PM
Re: Ao contrário  –  PPAULO  10/ABR/2010, 9:04 PM
word order / ordem das palavras Re: Ao contrário  –  Fran  11/ABR/2010, 8:44 PM
word order / ordem das palavras Re: Ao contrário  –  PPAULO  11/ABR/2010, 9:36 PM
 word order / ordem das palavras Re: Ao contrário  –  Fran  11/ABR/2010, 11:30 PM
word order / ordem das palavras Re: Ao contrário  –  Fran  11/ABR/2010, 11:35 PM
word order / ordem das palavras Re: Ao contrário  –  PPAULO  12/ABR/2010, 12:38 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K