ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  15/JUN/2010 9:31 PM
Assunto:  last abstract doubts

Mensagem: 

In this way, it becomes essential to know, understand and adapt the use of metal-free ceramic systems, to achieve success in clinical and laboratory indirect restorative work in order to restore comfort, function and beauty. The research proposal is to describe the various ceramic systems current free metal, emphasizing the method of manufacturing systems which includes pressed ceramics, pottery and ceramics machined infiltrated by machines: In-Ceram ® (Vita Zahnfabrik), IPS Empress 2 ® (Ivoclar Vivadent ) and Procera ® (Nobel Biocare). In this proposal we will present descriptive properties, indications, contraindications, limitations, advantages and disadvantages of ceramic systems infrastructure in question, in order to subsidize recent information to dental professionals with an interest in this subject. For the success of new ceramic systems is necessary to use high technology, and although introduced new equipment to facilitate prosthetic works, especially the CAD / CAM still continue to fabricate complex dental prostheses using conventional techniques.

I would leave it out "in this way", and would say it is essential to know (becomes gives a ''doubtiful'' ring to whatever you are saying. A feature not welcome in scientific works.

The research proposal, in the first section it´s okay; but the repetition of proposal sounds like a redundancy to me, even because you stated that it was a research first.

Then you said that it was a proposal, spoiling your own previous statement. I suggest that you choose other word such as "in this work/paper/essay'' and so on.

In the following links you can notice (if I am not missing something, or seeing it in a twisted way...) that in technical essays they almost never begin a paragraph with "this way" (they use THUS instead, and most of time they began in other ways.)

Please, understand that I am trying to show you the ropes, not criticize you only for criticism´s sake. Okay?   Perhaps at first is may seems so, but it isn´t,even because my level of knowledge, both, of English and science are very restricted.  

http://auth.mhhe.com/biosci/genbio/casestudies/
http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/Entomology/courses/en570/papers_2000/pike.html
http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/feb00/mosq0200.htm

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
last abstract doubts  –  marceu  12/JUN/2010, 7:13 PM
last abstract doubts  –  PPAULO  12/JUN/2010, 11:02 PM
last abstract doubts  –  marceu  14/JUN/2010, 8:29 AM
last abstract doubts  –  PPAULO  14/JUN/2010, 8:42 PM
last abstract doubts  –  PPAULO  15/JUN/2010, 8:00 PM
 last abstract doubts  –  PPAULO  15/JUN/2010, 9:31 PM