ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  30/DEZ/2010 11:45 AM
Assunto:  Happy New Year!

Mensagem: 

Thank you Elisangela, I make mine your words!

I wish everybody accomplish much in the next year.

As for the ones that got the English bug, I wish they keep coming, studying and improving it.

I am speaking for me, but I think this site and participants of the Forum are doing really good and I, myself, have learned a lot this year.

Happy to see you around and I wish you are having fun with so many friends and relatives, it´s the year end!

To the ones that couldn´t drop by, don´t worry.  We all are used to it, and we know that in this month everyone is very busy.

I also wish that you have a strong intention to learn English and be strong enough to be patient and continue to do the hard work.
    The longer you stay here, the more you learn and more.  Plus, more friends you will get.

It's easy to give up, you only need a few seconds, right? It might take years to master something.   We all know that....but sometimes we ain't got that patience.

Have a nice year end and next year beggining, 2011 is just around the corner.

Have the time of your lives!

P.S. If you are going to drive, don´t drink. If you are going to drink, invite me, please!

;-)

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Happy New Year!  –  Elisangela  29/DEZ/2010, 9:04 AM
 Happy New Year!  –  PPAULO  30/DEZ/2010, 11:45 AM
Happy New Year!  –  Fran  30/DEZ/2010, 12:50 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K