PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  04/JAN/2011 12:29 PM
Assunto:  Interesting article

Mensagem: 

First, in life there are no guarantees.

I think it´s not all about Mrs. Francesca Esposito but all about attacking Europe´s way of life (now through Spain, but before they used France and others always a crisis

raises there.)

A somewhat justified thought about the taking in plenty of immigrants, Brazilians surpasses 10% of the immigrants, if recalling serves me well; being the second source of immigrants, UK being the first to flood them.  The latter, buying cheaper houses in there than in UK itself.

Second, when you are not that strong, the press of abroad will get in your back and try to explain your maladies (aka to suggest that they were certain all the time, not explaining their own, at the backyard).

Third, it´s easy to focus the spotlights at some distant country social security and health care instead of talking about the one of home.

And who invented temporary contracts? maybe the ones that are critizing them now, and recently they were trumpeting that as a fix to create employment in Brazil!

All of sudden, when the Chinese products and people think about flooding the tiny country it get press worthy!

On the other hand, if it´s true, the government and society was lazy, greedy, egotistical, slow and didn´t act in the best interests of their youth. They were and are giving a shoot in their own foot!

Anyway, somehow, I sympathise with Mrs. Esposito, tough I don´t know if her story is the one of the country, or even if it comtemporarily mirrors that of the country.

I also think she got here, in Brazil she would find her way in no time, fast as a lightning!

Thanks for sharing!

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Interesting article  –  orlando  02/JAN/2011, 5:48 PM
Interesting article  –  Teacher  03/JAN/2011, 9:21 AM
 Interesting article  –  PPAULO  04/JAN/2011, 12:29 PM
Interesting article  –  PPAULO  04/JAN/2011, 12:30 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K