PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  18/FEV/2011 6:57 PM
Assunto:  Any questions? shoot...!

Mensagem: 

It´s always worth to remember that:
   "English Made in Brazil's mission is to create knowledge, educate and provide information for free. We pursue clear information, oppose the opportunistic commerce of education and believe in the universality of knowledge."

As Marcio rightly pointed out, this is a Forum devoted to the learning of English or languages in general; so legal questions, individual complaints would better off if directed to sites like http://www.reclameaqui.com.br/ or others like those.

I hope the readers and participants understand that here and there, as a part of a thread/topic/question, it is acceptable some passing commentary; but I don´t think it is the place to sort out the problem.  Even because, the other party doesn´t read this Forum, at least we figure that from past experience (there comments on English schools in Brazil before.) 

Anyway, I do know that there´s a lax supervision on this field, just as in commerce, and other areas that involve contracts and agreements.

On the other hand, we sign them on our own volition, without being coerced (though, there´s plenty of oratory involved, I mean persuasion...), many times we willingly and gladly sign without reading the small prints.

Plus, if people unite they get stronger and might go to the press and/or the authorities on the subject, so they will throw the books at the ones that behave in such way.

However, if anyone has any question about the English language, or about languages and we know, count on us.  Thanks a bunch.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Picaretas Wise up  –  Wise up Picaretas  18/FEV/2011, 1:01 PM
Picaretas Wise up  –  Oicram_Oiroso  18/FEV/2011, 4:00 PM
 Any questions? shoot...!  –  PPAULO  18/FEV/2011, 6:57 PM
mais um comentário sobre WizeUp ou grupo Ometz   –  Cuidado com os Marketeiros  18/FEV/2011, 9:07 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K