ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  To PPaulo.
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  19/ABR/2011 11:11 AM
Assunto:  Schoolhouse...

Mensagem:  Hey, friend!

I´m sorry for the delay to answer; yet, I had to post this message to you prior to my travelling to the South tomorrow in order to visit my family members there. Furthermore, I´ve been somehow under the weather these days. I guess I got the flu and still feel lazy. It does suck! lolololo.... 
Honestly, I feel sort of afraid of feeling worse due to the weather there, which is usually colder than here in Rio, right?
Hey, Paulo, you´re dead wrong about my financial condition. Even thought, I brought up that I used to visit these churchs, I live in a neighborhood named Valqueire. Have you ever heard? It´s far from both Barra and Leblon. And besides, who am i to live in both neighborhoods? kkkkk
That´s great to hear you´re a civil servant. I too as I mentioned before, have been pursuing my place there. Sometimes, I do feel extremely discouraged due to the rather hard competition. 
I try to read some books in english too. Although, I´m a lazy reader. Still, I got more pleasure to read in english than in portuguese. I´ve just begun reading a book by John Grisham named "The Associate". I does sound to be a good one. I just wonder when I´ll be finishing it, lololo....
I hope you can join one of these social networks mentioned before. Or maybe both, if you want to. It´s kinda fun, you know.
So, I hope you have a great day and let´s touch base whenever possible. Keep up the good english improvement.
Hope you enjoy the extended holiday to the hilt.
See ya, friend!

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Schoolhouse...  –  Gus_RJ  10/ABR/2011, 3:57 PM
Schoolhouse...  –  PPAULO  10/ABR/2011, 10:40 PM
Schoolhouse...  –  Dale-USA  12/ABR/2011, 2:46 AM
Schoolhouse...  –  Gus_RJ to PPaulo and Dale.  12/ABR/2011, 11:38 AM
Schoolhouse...  –  PPAULO  12/ABR/2011, 8:50 PM
Schoolhouse...  –  Gugu_RJ to PPAULO  14/ABR/2011, 12:22 PM
Schoolhouse...  –  PPAULO  15/ABR/2011, 12:32 AM
Schoolhouse...  –  Gus_RJ to PPaulo.  15/ABR/2011, 12:09 PM