[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  25/MAR/2018 5:06 PM
Assunto:  Wizard estão me enrolando?

Mensagem:  I didn't mean to be critical, maybe your (English) school won´t let teachers be autonomous and then it kills creativity. 
Sometimes one has to resort to movies, if it doesn't work, music, then conversation...plus interaction, then correction of some flaws (not overdoing it, in a way that one "feels" by himself, notice by himself where he/she should go.
And that isn't just in Brazil, it happens in Brazil, Africa, United States, everywhere.
The more they introduce creativity, passion, and some amount of freedom to the learner the more it works! And even freedom to the teacher to teach.
Other than that, the learner has to learn with and from the teacher, without him, and even in spite of them (in some cases).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY

By the way, I like to listen to music, so I recommend, you can see The Voice/The voice Kids on the Internet. Other way to learn is by see podcasts or videos (I like Ted Talks as you can see - they lecture in a moderate way, not too slow not machine-gun talk).

Good luck with your studies, and feel free to clarify some doubts that arise or share your thoughts, in Portuguese or English. With time you will get the hang of it and then English will come out naturally.   
Find the method, course or teacher that suits you best, but get into the habit of learning on the side (aprender por fora), go to English sites, learn music, talk to the first English-speaking person that cross your path (yes, it could be your teacher for the time being.)
Gool luck on your studies.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  Matheus Alves  21/MAR/2018, 2:09 PM
Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  Crok os loco  22/MAR/2018, 5:40 PM
Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  Matheus  22/MAR/2018, 8:18 PM
Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  PPAULO  22/MAR/2018, 10:26 PM
Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  Matheus  23/MAR/2018, 9:37 PM
 Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  PPAULO  25/MAR/2018, 5:06 PM
Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  Kroc is Loco  25/MAR/2018, 9:16 PM
Wizard estão me enrolando?   –  PPAULO  26/MAR/2018, 12:04 AM