[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Tom
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  23/AGO/2004 8:37 PM
Assunto:  Re: to Tom

Mensagem:  Okay, here we go: I`m not a freshman because I´m already in 5th semester of journalism. I`m not a freshman because I´m already in the 5th semester of journalism. I love my course. I love my courses. (Most students have more than one subject. If it's the major subject the person loves then the sentence should be "I love my major." (a major being the principal field of studies). I work in Funai. I work at Funai. There I write for a site. There I write articles for an internet site. When I finish my college I will travel for all over the world. When I finish college I will travel all over the world. When I finish my college studies I will travel all over the world. O bom de ser a journalist is you can know several people and places. The nicest thing about being a journalist is you can know a variety of people and places. Where I work there is indio but I don´t see them because I stay in assessoria. Where I work there are some indians but I don't see them because I stay in the advisor's office. My dream is work in a newspaper. My dream is to work on a newspaper. (If you are in the newspaper you are the subject of an article written and published in the newspaper; if you are on the newspaper you are a writer, editor, photographer,etc.) I was born for danger. I go to the movies, bars and malls a lot. But, I don´t like to go to malls; I go because my mother works there. My boyfriend is a photographer and an atlethe. He´s studying to be a policeman. My brother sleeps and watches TV full time. I don´t have a religion. I´m agnóstica. I'm an agnostic. I believe everything can be true. And, that's all for now. Hope it makes sense in this format. It saves looking at two documents for comparisons, Tom P.S. We had a lovely time at the beach today and got lots of shells!!

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
to Tom  –  snow  23/AGO/2004, 3:30 PM
 Re: to Tom  –  Tom  23/AGO/2004, 8:37 PM
Re: to Tom  –  snow  24/AGO/2004, 12:45 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K