[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Oberdan
E-mail:  oberdanoliveira@yahoo.com.br
Data:  20/DEZ/2004 11:07 AM
Assunto:  Ajuda no texto

Mensagem:  Bom dia pessoal, Alguém poderia me ajudar na tradução destas frases: 1 – He called on all the housewives in the area and asked them to sign the petition 2 – The Milk Boiled over and there was a horrible smell of burning. 3 – He was standing at the door of the theatre handing out leaflets. 4 – He has a very small room and most of the place is taken up by a grand piano. 5 – His physical health was so poor that he had to give up smoking and drinking. 6 – Our plans for a trip to Europe fell trough because we hadn't saved enough money for the plane tickets. 7 – The tour organization called off the trip because so few people showed up at the first orientation meeting. 8 – The soldiers were outnumbered and gave in to the enemy. 9 – Right before a test, you should run over your notes briefly to refresh your memory. 10 – He agreed to help us but backed out when he found how difficult it was. 11 – Her new boyfriend stoop her up on their second date. 12 – I usually hand in my homework late because I put off doing it until the last minute. 13 – His house was easily picked out from the others. 14 – The fire brigade were still putting out small fires started by the plane crash. 15 – You can look up a word in a dictionary if you do not know what it means. Agradeço sinceramente pela ajuda. Um abraço a todos, Oberdan

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Ajuda no texto  –  Oberdan  20/DEZ/2004, 11:07 AM
Re: Ajuda no texto  –  Dale  20/DEZ/2004, 2:16 PM
Re: Ajuda no texto  –  Oberdan  20/DEZ/2004, 3:54 PM
Re: Ajuda no texto - II  –  Dale  21/DEZ/2004, 3:47 AM
Re: Ajuda no texto  –  Breno  21/DEZ/2004, 8:58 AM
Re: Ajuda no texto  –  Breno  20/DEZ/2004, 2:44 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K