[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Dale
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  06/FEV/2005 2:23 PM
Assunto:  Re: I´d rather/Prefer

Mensagem:  Carlos, I live about ½ mile east of the post office on Mormon Road in the green house just downhill from the white house and right across the street from Willy, that darn barking dog that keeps you awake at night. Ask for Lilo, Eric, Larry, Sally, Leo, or Patty. They all know me. To be more specific... I live in Cedarpines Park, California. It is a small village in the San Bernardino Mountains about 15 miles north of the city of San Bernardino. I'm 81 miles east and slightly north of Downtown Los Angeles. I was born in Long Beach, and I've spent almost all my life in Southern California. My attorney has instructed me not to discuss why I left Arizona years ago, but I am expecting the criminal charges to be dropped any day now. I was certain she was 16. In a few months you can drop by my place in Rio Grande do Sul for churrasco. Andre is widely known as the best cook in Porto Alegre, and he has agreed to share with me his culinary secrets. Maybe we can even get him to come by and cook. I'll have plenty of Pepsi Twist for him. I hope you like chimarrao. I do. -- Dale

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
I´d rather/Prefer  –  Carlos  05/FEV/2005, 1:43 AM
Re: I´d rather/Prefer  –  André Oliveira  05/FEV/2005, 8:18 AM
Re: I´d rather/Prefer  –  Carlos  05/FEV/2005, 7:32 PM
Re: I´d rather/Prefer  –  Dale  06/FEV/2005, 4:41 AM
Re: I´d rather/Prefer  –  Carlos  06/FEV/2005, 12:27 PM
 Re: I´d rather/Prefer  –  Dale  06/FEV/2005, 2:23 PM
Re: I´d rather/Prefer  –  Carlos  06/FEV/2005, 5:24 PM
Re: I´d rather/Prefer  –  orlando  06/FEV/2005, 9:13 PM
To Dale  –  orlando  06/FEV/2005, 10:40 PM