Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Miguel Vieira
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  24/MAR/2005 2:46 PM
Assunto:  Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...

Mensagem:  Pat, I'm sure one single Phd dissertation would not suffice to give a thorough comprehensive analysis and solution to the grobal (not just American) problem of educational (read: written and numerical skills) downturn. I reckon you would agree me in this regard. That being said, I would say your belligerent reply was uncalled for. And by the way, if you are not going to reply in an agreeable manner, than you need not reply at all. I have no interest in reverting to our old mutual diatribes. -Miguel Vieira

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
The insecurities of the non-native English speaker  –  Miguel Vieira  19/MAR/2005, 6:09 PM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  Alexandre  20/MAR/2005, 10:49 AM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  val  20/MAR/2005, 11:16 PM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  Miguel Vieira  22/MAR/2005, 3:10 PM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  Tom  22/MAR/2005, 8:01 PM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  Alexandre  22/MAR/2005, 10:53 PM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  Miguel Vieira  23/MAR/2005, 4:03 PM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  pat  23/MAR/2005, 8:35 PM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  Alexandre  24/MAR/2005, 4:03 AM
Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  José Roberto  26/MAR/2005, 11:06 AM
 Re: The insecurities of the non-native English ...  –  Miguel Vieira  24/MAR/2005, 2:46 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K