[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  01/ABR/2005 4:34 PM
Assunto:  Re: To Tom (re a crase)

Mensagem:  Hi Tom! Muito obrigada! This does indeed help a lot. I didn't think of the relation of "a cidade" versus "o estado" (fem. vs. masc.) in this context. Thank you also for the "cheat sheet". I will use these for the site, thank you. Sorry to have troubled you with all this grammar (I could tell you were a fun loving guy from your posts). If I have future grammatical questions, are there 1 or 2 super-teachers you could recommend for me to address the post to, or should I just put a subject line and let whomever wants to hande it do so (kinda like my other one posted this a.m.)? I just got back from Powell's and bought a slew of books so that I can at least have some organization in my studies. I've been working from a mass of notes that take me from one topic to another. Well, thanks again. I've got some studying to do now. I've had such a crazy job search. I thought I had a choice temporary assignment locked in yesterday and so I turned down proceeding with an interview for a "tele-interpreter" position -- and then the temp assignment fell through, so I'm hoping today the "tele-interpreter" co. will call me back and give me a chance after all. I have been going back and forth for months now -- I just want to settle down and find my groove again . . . Um abraço (hey it worked!!!) Ana :) :) :)

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
To Tom (re a crase)  –  Ana M  01/ABR/2005, 3:05 AM
Re: To Tom (re a crase)  –  Tom  01/ABR/2005, 2:12 PM
 Re: To Tom (re a crase)  –  Ana M  01/ABR/2005, 4:34 PM
Re: To Tom (re a crase)  –  Tom  01/ABR/2005, 5:13 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K