[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Tom
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  03/ABR/2005 1:11 AM
Assunto:  Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M

Mensagem:  Ana, To see where I live go to www.pensacolanewsjournal.com and then go down to All About Ivan. From there go to Photo Galleries. When that opens go to Aerial Gallery Index and look for Grande Lagoon 9-23-04. I live a few minutes drive east of Grande Lagoon on the north side of Gulf Beach Highway. This afternoon I was at a neighbor's house to see them reconstructing the roof over his patio and pool area. Another neighbor who lives across the street from that guy stopped me and we talked. He doesn't think he'll get his repairs done before October of this year. Everyone had something different to deal with. We were very blessed and had not too much damage. It only took us about four months after Ivan to get a repair team in to our house. My wife still wonders if we should have a tree behind the house cut down because it's leaning a little. We lost so many trees, limbs and foliage in the neighborhood that I don't want to cut anymore. As it is the birds won't have a place to sit this summer. We live on the edge of a small lake. This morning I saw a beautiful white Osprey sitting out back. I think he had just finished getting breakfast out of the lake. We have Ospreys, Herons, owls, hawks, song birds and stupid doves (and turtles, snakes, fish and frogs....lots and lots of frogs). So, we live in Pensacola. Ever been here? Maybe you dated one of our young Navy pilots. To see more of how we live go to www.fotolog.net/beachcomber and browse. I have had lots of problems posting to the fotologs but some of the images are recent. Check out the links. You can see some good fotos and practice your foreign language skills. Have you ever heard of Colombia Helicopters? Tom

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  02/ABR/2005, 4:21 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  02/ABR/2005, 4:52 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  02/ABR/2005, 5:14 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  02/ABR/2005, 11:28 PM
 Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  03/ABR/2005, 1:11 AM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  03/ABR/2005, 2:23 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  03/ABR/2005, 2:42 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  03/ABR/2005, 11:05 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Alexandre  04/ABR/2005, 7:33 AM