[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  04/ABR/2005 12:03 PM
Assunto:  Re: Até as ...and à

Mensagem:  Alo Tom. Obrigada pela resposta. Eu vou estudar suas frases e fazer comparações com as mostras dos livros porque todas as mostras que já tenho visto têm a crase quando estão com as horas. Pois, vou rever. Estou a colocar (I am about to put) algumas frases no site . . . Tanto mais que penso na situação aí com as companhias de seguro, quanto mais vejo injustiça -- it is not right. It is disgusting! I wrote an e-mail to my favorite show, Countdown, to see if they would "revisit" Florida and see what is still (not) going on. I worked for an insurance company in Hawaii when Hurricane Iniki hit and they had insurance adjusters on the island of Kauai for a year handling all the auto claims. They did a good job, it seems to me -- though you never get as much as you deserve from an insurance company and have to fight to prove every cent of damage. I'm still praying for you. Have you and the other residents tried other channels? It is time to start complaining, making yourselves heard, if you haven't done so already. As awful as it is to do, I have found that griping/complaining can really get you results. Sometimes that is the only way you can get things done, get people to listen. I thought Jeb Bush seemed to really "be there" for Floridians during the hurricanes Maybe a reminder to his office that you folks are still waiting for $$ might help. I hope so. [I actually got through to his office, not him but an assistant, at one point, just by calling the # listed in the yellow pages ...] I would call either there or the Better Business Bureau or Insurance Regulators or somewhere. Whatever the biggest State/Federal regulating agency for insurance companies is -- that's where I would call. Boa sorte! Pois, muita obrigada de novo, Tom. :) :) :) Um abraço, Ana

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  02/ABR/2005, 4:21 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  02/ABR/2005, 4:52 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  02/ABR/2005, 5:14 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  02/ABR/2005, 11:28 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  03/ABR/2005, 1:11 AM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  03/ABR/2005, 2:23 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Tom  03/ABR/2005, 2:42 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Ana M  03/ABR/2005, 11:05 PM
Re: quanto tanto para a Ana M  –  Alexandre  04/ABR/2005, 7:33 AM