[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  04/ABR/2005 9:35 PM
Assunto:  Re: To Tom

Mensagem:  Hi Tom! Thank you for the tip! And: (read all the way to the 2nd P.S.) Gee, I would love to, but my private jet is in the shop right now. Can I take a rain check? There were some really cool pics on that site. You are a very good photographer! Ladies basketball? Well, God bless 'em, but I'll take a pass on that. I used to be into basketball, back when there was more finesse to the moves, but I'll be dating myself if I name some names . . . Any jobs out there? [just kidding, I'm not ready to move back] Oremos pro invicem. Watching the proceedings and have lost my train of thought. Still thinking about insurance companies. You'd think they could hire more adjusters from the companies that went bankrupt and get more people out there to handle the claims. It's going to be in the back of my mind until you are able to write that things are improving ... Peace be with you and yours, Ana . . . P.S. I might wait until tomorrow to "re-post". The response has been so enthusiastic that I need to study all the responses. Did you see? Uau! . . . P.S.S. Have a beer for me, will ya, Tom! The "tele-interpreter" co. just called and I have an interview this Wed. I'm gonna forget the crase for now and go back to the medical terms and tanto/quanto. Whoa! She just called back and changed it to next Monday, so I've got all that time to practice . . . I'm probably going to be empasizing the spoken a lot more now . . . which for me means listening to Radio Gau'cha and talking to myself and my birds in Portuguese (they never know what I'm saying, anyway), and, of course I can talk to God who always knows what I'm trying to say, anyway . . . Can you tell I'm happy? :) :) :)

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
To Tom  –  Ana M  04/ABR/2005, 7:01 PM
Re: To Tom  –  Tom  04/ABR/2005, 7:09 PM
 Re: To Tom  –  Ana M  04/ABR/2005, 9:35 PM
Re: To Tom  –  Tom  04/ABR/2005, 11:32 PM
Re: To Tom  –  Ana M  05/ABR/2005, 1:11 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K