[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Renné
E-mail:  caex001@yahoo.com.br
Data:  06/ABR/2005 3:42 PM
Assunto:  Freak of Nature

Mensagem:  Oi, Gostaria de saber o significado das palavras abaixo listadas. Todas elas estão na música 'Freak Of Nature' da Anastacia. A letra da música segue abaixo, também. "Got bling bling" "My glasses got a shade" "Deaky" "Sassafras" Freak Of Nature I'm a freak spoken: excuse me what u said to me? oh no u didn't no I'm not I'm sorry but, you know I ain't that kind of girl look at me and see a little girl inside my skin is a supernatural ooh so don't be trying to push upon me baby my momma taught me better than that the bigger you are the harder you fall I'm about the original not typical not ooh la la baby you can hold me responsible it's chemical if you're bringin' it out in me aaaaaah ah aaaaaaaaaaah I'm a freak of nature you better beware, danger aaaaaah ah aaaaaaaaaaah I'm ur midnight angel I'm a freak come on yeah I'm a freak of nature I'm a little material, got bling bling my glasses got a shade yeah but there's a hippy chick in me that barefoot walking in the grass just cause I like sipping on champagne doesn't mean that I'm afraid of the rain I'm about metaphysical not practical Not plan ahead baby If you open Pandora’s box prepare yourself 'cuz the world will be changing aaaaaah ah aaaaaaaaaaah freak of nature (yea) you better beware, danger aaaaaah ah aaaaaaaaaaah I'm ur midnight angel I'm a freak I'm a freak of nature Freaky deaky, love completely. sassafras, so honey drink me finger licking' I've been thinking I'm the bomb your clock is ticking yeah,yeah,yeah, yeah yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah yeah mother f........ I'm about the original not typical not ooh la la baby if you open Pandora’s box prepare yourself cus the world will be changing yeah yeah freak of nature you better beware danger yea c'mon I’m your midnight angel I’m a freak I’m a freak of nature spoken: alright that’s freaky enough for me

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Freak of Nature  –  Renné  06/ABR/2005, 3:42 PM
Re: Freak of Nature  –  MJD  07/ABR/2005, 3:24 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K