[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  12/ABR/2005 4:09 PM
Assunto:  Re: curiosity killed the cat

Mensagem:  Hi Johannes! The company is based in California and has an office in Portland and the work is not localized to any area. Calls can be taken from anywhere in the country (or wherever their area of coverage is). I think there is only one more stage after the 4th stage and that guy will most likely be hired. Maybe the last stage is drug screening and background check ... so he's probably had all the language evaluation testing done. My test was done over the phone with a lady from the California office. She asked me some questions in English then began more questions in English that I was supposed to translate into Portuguese. She spoke English (and French), so the phone call was recorded and was to be later evaluated by someone in the California office. It just depends on the availability of personnel at the particular time, I guess, for that first phone interview. The company is called NetworkOmni and they have a web site, so you are welcome to check them out ... (networkomni.com) Of further testing, I think there is some written testing and then another phone conversation with someone who speaks the language that is being tested. I don't know what that 4th stage is ... I think that answers all of your questions. Sorry to be still typing in English... it goes so much quicker :):):) Um abraço, Ana

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Secos & Molhados  –  Ana M  09/ABR/2005, 1:05 PM
Re: Secos & Molhados  –  Alexandre  10/ABR/2005, 3:35 AM
Re: Secos & Molhados  –  Ana M  11/ABR/2005, 9:20 PM
Re: Secos & Molhados  –  Alexandre  12/ABR/2005, 12:58 AM
Re: Secos & Molhados  –  Marcelo  12/ABR/2005, 12:18 PM
Re: Secos & Molhados  –  Ana M  12/ABR/2005, 12:59 PM
curiosity killed the cat  –  Johannes  12/ABR/2005, 2:14 PM
 Re: curiosity killed the cat  –  Ana M  12/ABR/2005, 4:09 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.