[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Tom
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  16/ABR/2005 11:29 AM
Assunto:  Re: vacation time

Mensagem:  Yes, you can now take away as many shells as you wish. One of the protection devices is the high cost of getting onto the island and the cost of parking. The toll for crossing the bridge is $6.00 one way (coming back is free). We have to pay $10.00 for a parking sticker. That lets us park for free in a parking space with a "B" sign in front of it. "A" spaces are for residents. We don't think there are very many "B" spaces available. If you don't have an "A" or "B" sticker on your car then you have to pay by the hour for the parking. It doesn't matter. We saved our money and are going on vacation. I am not going to get upset about parking, the cost of gasoline, crazy drivers or anything like that. I'm just going to have fun. I bought an underwater camera that I think will give me some good photos. The weather is going to be good but not great according to Accuweather. It can rain and I'll still enjoy the beach. I'll sit on the beach and watch the sun go down. I'll wonder who is answering questions posed by Ricardo, wonder if Dale has received the key to the city from the Mayor, wonder if Ana M is a military brat, wonder if Carolina has a chance of coming to the states for about six weeks of work for her company, wonder......wonder.......and eat plenty of fresh shrimp as I have my margarita and listen to Jimmy Buffet sing about the sun going down.......

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
vacation time  –  Tom  16/ABR/2005, 9:54 AM
Re: vacation time  –  Johannes  16/ABR/2005, 10:11 AM
 Re: vacation time  –  Tom  16/ABR/2005, 11:29 AM
Re: vacation time  –  Ana M  16/ABR/2005, 6:15 PM
Re: vacation time  –  Tom  16/ABR/2005, 7:45 PM
Re: vacation time  –  Ana M  16/ABR/2005, 10:12 PM
Re: Tom's website  –  Paulo  18/ABR/2005, 10:28 AM
Re: Tom's website  –  Ana M  18/ABR/2005, 11:20 AM
Re:to TOM- vacation time  –  Ricky  18/ABR/2005, 11:29 AM