Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  23/ABR/2005 11:26 PM
Assunto:  Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...

Mensagem:  Hi Alexandre! Let me have a look at what you wrote (i.e., give me time to reply to it). I've been at my computer all day but am just seeing your posts. I joined that club you wrote about and we have a meeting on May 6th. I just found out in reading their earlier posts that there is also a Brazilian-music band that is going to play in Portland next week, so I might go see them. Let me tell you what happened, Alexandre. One morning I opened up my e-mail and there was a message that the organizer for the club had "resigned" and the e-mail asked if I would like to be the new organizer !!! Well, I was so afraid of the group falling apart before I even got to meet anybody that I agreed !!! :) :) :) So I am now the group's organizer!!! Imagine-se!!! :) :) :) So I have been very busy with that and other things concerning the new job I'll be starting (date now May 9th -- working from home like before). What a crazy life I lead! Hope you are having a good weekend. I know the names of some of the soccer -- whoops, futebol -- teams in Brazil and love to read what you fans say about them. I thought "fluminense" was a section of Rio, didn't know it was the name of their futebol team (I remember it from a Djavan song but can't remember which one). Well, I'll read/study your whole post later (I printed it out) and will get back to you. Thank you again for referring me to that club -- wish me luck!!! Um abraço, Ana

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care less)  –  Ana M  23/ABR/2005, 12:01 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Alexandre  23/ABR/2005, 7:55 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Alexandre  23/ABR/2005, 8:05 PM
 Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  23/ABR/2005, 11:26 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  CR  24/ABR/2005, 2:52 AM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  24/ABR/2005, 12:26 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  23/ABR/2005, 11:31 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  24/ABR/2005, 1:40 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K