Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  24/ABR/2005 12:26 PM
Assunto:  Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...

Mensagem:  Hi CR! Uau! I didn't know all that! I just wrote what I've heard and said all my life (and probably have had few occasions before this to put in writing). If my English writing level has been reduced to "stupid" -- please don't tell my mother!!! Please don't make me study English grammar again !!! I don't want to study English grammar !!! :) :) :) I will say one thing seriously, CR, and that is that this certainly attests to the knowledge of EMB's participants. Note how quickly Alexandre pointed this error of mine out! Um grande abraço, Ana

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care less)  –  Ana M  23/ABR/2005, 12:01 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Alexandre  23/ABR/2005, 7:55 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Alexandre  23/ABR/2005, 8:05 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  23/ABR/2005, 11:26 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  CR  24/ABR/2005, 2:52 AM
 Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  24/ABR/2005, 12:26 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  23/ABR/2005, 11:31 PM
Re: To Alexandre (re-do for could/couldn't care...  –  Ana M  24/ABR/2005, 1:40 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K