[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  25/ABR/2005 2:22 PM
Assunto:  Re: to ana

Mensagem:  Hi Alexandre-1 ! That's what I will call you for now, 'ta? So you are not the Alexandre who wants to study in Russia? We can call him "Alexandre-2" or "Alexandre para Ru'ssia" for now. Thank you for your advice. I sure do need patience (in everything). So far, I have been participating in and learning from an organizer's forum online, but I need to do more research also. First I think I need to find out a little more about how the current members feel, what they want to do (they might want to choose a new organizer starting next month, who knows?). This a.m. I sent out a group e-mail letting them know I've posted new messages on the site and put some photos on there, too, so hopefully I will get some feedback soon. Also, there is a meeting coming up on May 6th, and I will see how that turns out. At the very least, I've found out about 2 restaurants in town that serve Brazilian food and where some local Brazilians hang out, so I can finally meet some people I can speak Portuguese with here and try more Brazilian dishes. :) :) :) Thanks again for your advice and your good wishes. I will visit your website, too! :) :) :) Ana

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
There to be/Exist  –  Alexandre  24/ABR/2005, 1:02 AM
Re: There to be/Exist  –  Ana M  24/ABR/2005, 12:41 PM
to ana  –  Alexandre  25/ABR/2005, 2:43 AM
 Re: to ana  –  Ana M  25/ABR/2005, 2:22 PM
ao outro Alexandre  –  Alexandre  25/ABR/2005, 2:47 AM
Re: There to be/Exist  –  Johannes  24/ABR/2005, 2:09 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K