[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Ana M
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  27/ABR/2005 12:14 PM
Assunto:  Re: Port – Frases correctas?

Mensagem:  Hi Maria! Thank you again -- and thank you for the other additional comments in your first reply (I was just reading them over more thoroughly). Permite-me mais uma pergunta? Did I use "Bom dia, gente" correctly in my first post? I notice the people here use "pessoal" often and was trying to use a variation . . . Also, no need to review the crase with me. I was just TRYING to use it correctly and thought it was part of an "adverbial phrase" in this instance... Oh well ... I studied this for days and posted back and forth with the people here in this forum, and obviously I am still lost. I have pages and pages of notes on it from the people in this forum and explanations in books and still haven't the slightest clue except in explicit situations like adverbial phrases (but apparently I don't fully understand those, either ---- arrrggghhhhh!) So, please don't exert any effort for me on this particular item -- I need to figure it out on my own and every now and then I will try to use it correctly in this forum . . . and wait on the feedback . . . :) :) :) [same with using a/para for "to" -- I still need to study this more] Thank you again for the corrected sentences and the additional comments re "nós/gente" and all the various ways of writing things you suggested. You're a peach! :):):) Um abraço, Ana

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Port – Frases correctas?  –  Ana M  27/ABR/2005, 10:44 AM
Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Maria Valeska  27/ABR/2005, 11:08 AM
Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Ana M  27/ABR/2005, 11:38 AM
Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Maria Valeska  27/ABR/2005, 11:52 AM
 Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Ana M  27/ABR/2005, 12:14 PM
Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Maria Valeska  27/ABR/2005, 12:38 PM
Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Ana M  27/ABR/2005, 1:04 PM
Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Márcio Osório  27/ABR/2005, 3:37 PM
Re: Port – Frases correctas?  –  Ana M  28/ABR/2005, 2:23 AM