[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Tom
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  29/ABR/2005 6:19 PM
Assunto:  answer to Johannes

Mensagem:  Sure I will. It's just that you have to think of the right answer and I just send some BS without the real grammar involved. Remember? I don't know any grammar. I just remember that in when I was 11 or 12 years old if I didn't say it right or write it correctly there was a trip to Mother Superior for a little immediate correction. The good weather might be here for sure. This morning we had breakfast out on the patio. There were birds and squirrels eating just a few meters away (we put out seed). The fish were jumping in the lake (they just love the insects that fly too close to the water). The sun was rising and there grass was wet from the automatic sprinklers (water from our well, not city water that we would have to pay for). Later on we went to the beach for a few hours. The red flag was up because of the wind condition so we didn't swim. Lunch was back at home. The highlight of the afternoon was visit to the library and then to Wal-Mart for some oranges. Steak off of the b-b-q grill for dinner. The last episode of JAG is on tv tonight. I might watch it. Maybe yes, maybe no. All of these decisions.....makes life harder, Tom

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
You and me or you and I that is the question.  –  Jose Rocha  29/ABR/2005, 5:31 PM
Re: You and me or you and I that is the question.  –  Tom  29/ABR/2005, 6:00 PM
Re: You and me or you and I that is the question.  –  Johannes  29/ABR/2005, 6:05 PM
 answer to Johannes  –  Tom  29/ABR/2005, 6:19 PM
Took = walked, driven, lead, flew  –  Márcio Osório  30/ABR/2005, 12:02 AM
Re: Took = walked, driven, lead, flew  –  Tom  30/ABR/2005, 8:23 AM
Re: You and me or you and I that is the question.  –  Johannes  29/ABR/2005, 6:02 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K