[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Tom
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  15/JUN/2005 3:35 PM
Assunto:  Re: You stopped helping

Mensagem:  Here's the last post I saw from Snow. I like the idea of her addressing the forum and not me by name. That way I feel she has a better chance of getting a reply. It's summer now and I go to the beach almost every day. Then in the afternoon I have to clean house or hang around my pool. Having said that, it seems this new forum format in PHP is much, much faster. Kudos to Richard and the gang!! Back to the subject of Snow's query: Mensagem: I think I´m a good psychologist because I´m a very good listener and I like to work with pepople. I like to work making people selection for companies because I enjoy talking and to know their skills. Besides,I like helping umemployed people to find a job because they think themselves incompetent.Also they become sad,impatient and many times unfriendly and I like to see them happy. And here is how I would write it: I think I´m a good psychologist because I´m a very good listener and I like to work with people. I like to work at selecting people for employment in various companies because I enjoy talking with the applicants and, after learning their skills, assisting the company utilize them to the maximum. In addition, I like helping umemployed people find jobs because they think often themselves unqualified. As such, they become sad, impatient and many times unfriendly and I like to see them cheer up with the prospect of gainful employment. I'm carrying out the promises made by the President when he was a candidate!!

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
You stopped helping  –  snow  15/JUN/2005, 2:21 PM
Re: You stopped helping  –  Johannes  15/JUN/2005, 2:45 PM
 Re: You stopped helping  –  Tom  15/JUN/2005, 3:35 PM
Re: Johannes, uma pergunta:  –  Ana M  15/JUN/2005, 3:40 PM
Re: Johannes, uma pergunta:  –  Breno  15/JUN/2005, 4:36 PM
Re: Johannes, uma pergunta:  –  Tom  15/JUN/2005, 4:38 PM
Re: Tom, uma pergunta:  –  Johannes  15/JUN/2005, 4:49 PM
Re: Tom, uma pergunta:  –  Breno  15/JUN/2005, 5:03 PM
Re: Tom, uma pergunta:  –  Tom  15/JUN/2005, 5:21 PM