PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Johannes
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  01/SET/2005 3:36 PM
Assunto:  Work the straw

Mensagem: 

Tom,

The turban was on loan for a trial period, which is sooning running out.

You must be aware by now that this turban is really something.

How many turbans are on the market that know that much about working the straw?

You can now exercise your first option to purchase, otherwise please return it so Marcio can put it on his head for a while. He knows this could be his last straw to hold on to.

I would like to inform that I have cheaper options for you also, turban wise, not as knowledgable but they can do the job if you are not overdemanding but want to know the difference between a source and a sauce for instance.

Let me know if in the meantime your head has expanded or if you still have the size 48.

P.S. Our flying carpets for 2 persons are being promoted this month at the special bargain price: pay 1, fly 2. This means you do not necessarily have to fly around the Panhandle all the time cramped by 2 on this one carpet but you can stretch your legs now and have your wife or whoever is willing to climb onto carpets with you, fly side by side.

By the way these carpets come in a catamaran fashion. It is not so the one carpet can just bugger off on its own and leave the guy who was ever so happy with his legs stretched out , on his own. Promotion valid untill Sep. 5th.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Work the straw  –  laura  01/SET/2005, 10:55 AM
Work the straw  –  Tom  01/SET/2005, 2:09 PM
 Work the straw  –  Johannes  01/SET/2005, 3:36 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K