LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Data:||20/SET/2005 5:54 PM|
|Assunto:||Adjectives about humor|
1. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
1. Of poor quality; shoddy.
1. Having wit or intellectual comprehension (often used in combination).
1. silly, ridiculous.
1. A boisterous form of comedy marked by chases, collisions, and crude practical jokes.
2. A paddle designed to produce a loud whacking sound, formerly used by performers in farces.
1. Obscene, lewd, or vulgar.
2. Sexually explicit.
3. Exhibiting lust.
The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
WordNet 2.0, 2003 Princeton University
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens