ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Dale/RS
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  28/SET/2005 5:28 PM
Assunto:  Mãeieeeeeeeeeee????

Mensagem: 

Johannes, in addition to the song, Danny De Vito made a movie with the title "Throw Momma From the Train".  Although it was clearly referring to the song, it was also meant literally.

Can you believe I met Danny De Vito?  I was a Cubmaster in the Hollywood/Wilshire District of the Los Angeles Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.  The pack held meetings at Our Mother of Good Counsel Church in Los Feliz, maybe 2 kms from the same observatory seen in "Rebel Without a Cause".  In fact, I think the church is seen briefly in "Mulholland Falls", a film with Nick Nolte.  One Halloween my son and I were in the home of two of his classmates and fellow Cub Scouts.  Lots of kids were in costume in the house.  Later I was told that one of the "kids" was De Vito.  He is only about 5 feet tall.  He lived on the same street and about a block away.  He was very good friends with parents and grandparents of the kids we  were visiting.  I saw him about a year later, also on Halloween.  In the same area (Los Feiliz) we accidentally came across the home of Stevie Wonder.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Get Across  –  Jeferson  28/SET/2005, 12:10 AM
Get Across  –  mrob  28/SET/2005, 1:07 AM
Get Across  –  Dale/.RS  28/SET/2005, 3:20 PM
Mãeieeeeeeeeeee????  –  Johannes  28/SET/2005, 4:45 PM
 Mãeieeeeeeeeeee????  –  Dale/RS  28/SET/2005, 5:28 PM
Get Across  –  Tiago  28/SET/2005, 10:50 PM
Get Across  –  Dale/RS  29/SET/2005, 3:49 AM
Get Across  –  Tiago  29/SET/2005, 8:55 AM
Get Across  –  Jeferson  29/SET/2005, 4:01 PM