ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Marceu
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/OUT/2005 10:36 PM
Assunto:  Experientes em résumé!!

Mensagem: 

Para os experientes em résumé, alguem pode analisar esse e ver o que está errado?

-------------------------------------------------

Marceu Jasmim Maçaneiro Buch Pessoa Simões
Edvaldo Fernandes St, #XX Bairro – Florianópolis-SC – 88075-XXX - Phone: 55 48 XXXX-XXXX xxxx@hotmail.com

JOB OBJECTIVE

A definir

SUMMARY 

I’m hard worker with a strong work ethic,  proven ability to initiate appropriate action, follow instructions and carry out tasks in an efficient manner. Team player with ability to adapt quickly to ideas, methods and environments, can-do attitude. So I am flexible and able to learn a new skills in short time. Ability to perform consistently under pressure and in a varied environment. I have a high capacity to learn fast and find a better way to do things and customer service skills. My qualifications include extensive PC experience with the software used at Do-It Corp. (All Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and others). English is my second language. My first language is Portuguese, and I also can understand and speak a little in Spanish.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Espaço Mágico Festa e Eventos, Florianópolis-SC – aug 2003 – nov 2005
Manager
- Administrate co-workers in events , projects and management, especially in   
   Information Systems
- Management children’s parties

Poliaud Contabilidade, Florianópolis-SC – feb 2003 – jun 2003
Accounting Assistant
- Customer service/Cash handling, worksheets and general labouring duties.

EDUCATION

University Graduate Student (Business Administration)
Faculdade Estácio de Sá de Santa Catarina, São José – SC – Brazil 2001-2004

COMMUNITY SERVICE

I have managed parties and events to poor children community with a wide variety of entertainment that is interactive, exciting, and imaginative. We provide a play games, perform magic and face painting. So keeps the children engaged with story, playing age appropriate songs and other interactive activities.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Experientes em résumé!!  –  Marceu  17/OUT/2005, 10:36 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K