ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Mauricio
E-mail:  brazirish@ig.com.br
Data:  09/JUN/2003 7:08 PM
Assunto:  Re: How long will it take for them to get it

Mensagem:  Dear Miguel.

I suppose most of the questions asked are from different people. if it is from the same one, it´s about something else. I think they do not ask the same question over and over again, maybe the same question is asked over and over again by different people but if they do, it´s not often.
As for language acquisition, the students might or might not know about it but while they do not have a chance to leave abroad, they will have to learn the language in the hard way as most of the people do and for sure loads of questions will come up.

I don´t blame them, learning a second language takes a lot of effort from the learner´s side and if they are asking and looking for an answer , I take my hat off to them since interest plays a great role when it comes to learning the language

Best regards

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
How long will it take for them to get it  –  Miguel Vieira  08/JUN/2003, 9:17 PM
 Re: How long will it take for them to get it  –  Mauricio  09/JUN/2003, 7:08 PM
Re: How long will it take for them to get it  –  Miguel vieira  10/JUN/2003, 5:07 PM
Re: How long will it take for them to get it  –  Ricardo - EMB -  10/JUN/2003, 7:18 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K