[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Wendy Hufford
E-mail:  wendy.hufford@gecapital.com
Data:  11/JUN/2003 1:28 AM
Assunto:  F/T Housekeeper Needed -- NY

Mensagem:  I am looking to fill a full time housekeeping position in the Westchester, New York area for a minimum of 4 months, but it is possibly permanent. The position will start in August. The position involves cleaning, cooking, laundry in the mornings and childcare in the afternoons for a 2 year old and twin 4 year olds. The person needs intermediate English language skills and does not have to drive. This is a live-in Monday-Friday position and the hours are 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. each day. We also have older children who are watched by a South African au pair who drives. You must be a non-smoker and be drug free. You must be patient and loving toward young children.

If you or someone you know are interested in the position, please e-mail me at wendy.hufford@gecapital.com with your telephone number. I would prefer to hire someone currently in the U.S. so I can meet them in person and have them meet my children. We are very nice people and will treat you like family. Thanks for your interest and assistance.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 F/T Housekeeper Needed -- NY  –  Wendy Hufford  11/JUN/2003, 1:28 AM
Re: F/T Housekeeper Needed -- NY  –  pat  11/JUN/2003, 8:42 AM
Re: F/T Housekeeper Needed -- NY  –  Miguel Vieira  11/JUN/2003, 10:37 AM
Re: F/T Housekeeper Needed -- NY  –  Jonas  11/JUN/2003, 10:42 AM
Re: F/T Housekeeper Needed -- NY  –  Wendy  30/JUN/2003, 1:06 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K