LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Data:||26/NOV/2005 12:28 PM|
|Assunto:||systematic or systematical?|
My name is Carla and I've studied English for a long time but I have many doubts. I've recently discovered this site and I think that you all are fantastic because you help people like to find answers we can't find in dictionaries.
I have many doubts and here are some of them. I am sure you can help me.
1) In the sentence: "Eu fiz uma revisão systemática no texto", should I say "systematic review" or "systematical review". I always have problems with "ic" and "ical". I know there is a difference, but to know it?
2) Concurso público (I mean the one you apply for in order to get a job in government organs).
3) Prestação de contas sobre um serviço feito.
4) Receita federal and Ministério da Fazenda.
5) Is it correct to say Mr. John, Dr. Paul when I don't know the person's surname?
6) How could I say "desonerar" in English?
I really appreciate your help.
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens