[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Miguel Vieira
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/JUN/2003 8:07 PM
Assunto:  Re: International Language

Mensagem:  I do indeed think I have excellent analitical insights when it comes to profiling African-Americans as a whole. I also think I understand the thought pattern of the so-called whites quite well. Believe it or not, I believe the American ones are actually the most enlightened about the issue of Race. I believe the other ones are less cleansed from the POISON-The enduring notion of white supremacy. The Brazilian ones(Whites), for instance, are 10x more prejudiced than the most hardened racist in the deep south. The only difference is, Brazilian racism is much more SUTTLE. The evil notion of white supremacy is a poison. It is the primary reason for most of the problems in the former colonies. It's revealed through neo-colonialism. Question: What will I be doing with the vast amount of knowledge I posses? Answer: I will be a college Professor in about 3 years. As I'm sure you are a bit more enlightened through the battles you've had with me in this forum, so will thousants more just like you be when I get to the Academy. It's just a matter of time. Where would an All Black nation be? Well, I never said I was for an all Black nation. I was just playing the role of a profiler. What I actually said is that the vast majority of African-Americans, secretly entertain(romanticize)the idea of living in an all Black First class Nation, so that as a result they would no longer be neo-economic slaves to the descendants of their former owners. Nevertheless, they do realize that it is not a realistic idea, thus making it a philosophical one. -Miguel Vieira

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
International Language  –  André Oliveira  13/JUN/2003, 1:31 PM
Re: International Language  –  carol  13/JUN/2003, 1:50 PM
Re: International Language  –  pat  14/JUN/2003, 8:37 AM
Re: International Language  –  José Roberto  13/JUN/2003, 9:50 PM
Re: International Language  –  Miguel Vieira  14/JUN/2003, 10:49 AM
Re: International Language  –  pat  15/JUN/2003, 9:15 AM
Re: International Language  –  Miguel Vieira  15/JUN/2003, 3:13 PM
Re: International Language  –  pat  15/JUN/2003, 6:28 PM
Re: International Language  –  Miguel Vieira  16/JUN/2003, 2:16 PM