[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Dale/RS
E-mail:  dale.thomas@hy.com.br
Data:  20/JAN/2006 2:14 PM
Assunto:  Proofreading please

Mensagem:  Hi, Sidnei! How are you doing? I haven’t heard from you in ages.  What have you been up to? How did you spend Christmas and New Year's Eve? I bet Rio is packed with tourists from all around the world, isn’t it?  I’m on vacation from college and have been having a blast, going to the beach with my friends once in while, nightclubs, bars, visitng some old buddies, and so on. Do you really think that I forgot about the cool time we had together? Get real, man! We must meet up and find something to do. The last time you were in Suzano and sent me some massages, my mobile was out of order.  A forklift at my company ran over it. When I finally got your messages, you'd already taken off. Then, when I went to call you, I found out that we aren’t allowed to make interurban calls at my company anymore. I know it’s no excuse.  It’s been about six months or so since you invited me to come over to your place and have a ball at the bad nights clubs there. However, since I have a raincheck, if you contact me, I'm sure I could drop by next week or so. Anyway, bro, drop me a line or send me a message and let me know if you're alive,  Just joking! I bet you're already working, seeing someone, and painting the town red, aren’t ya? Well, don’t be such a stranger. Have a good weekend and remember: “Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.” 

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Proofreading please  –  Deivis  20/JAN/2006, 12:55 PM
 Proofreading please  –  Dale/RS  20/JAN/2006, 2:14 PM
Proofreading please  –  Deivis  20/JAN/2006, 2:33 PM
Proofreading please  –  Dale/RS  20/JAN/2006, 5:38 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K