ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Deivis
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  29/JAN/2006 1:10 AM
Assunto:  Franquias, novamente

Mensagem: 

Some people who don't know a word in English always ask me where I've been learning English and what they have to do to learn It once and for all. Well, I tell them that most part of people I've seen who start taking English classes at these bunch of  horrible franchises spread all over us, have given up on their studies due to their unsuccessful atempt to acquire a good knowledge of it within a predetermined spell of time, and those who have managed to get it finished, if haven't been overseas, ended up speaking a pidgin English. I also tell them that if they are really interested in master the English language, It's necessary to study a lot, work their fingers to the nub to be able to speak and write with fluency, and once they get it started, they can never stop it, because no matter how proficient they might get, there'll always be something to learn. I wonder why the majority of them never take up learning English. Do they think that they aren't capable of acquiring a second language? or are they lazy?  What do you guys think about that? Are brazilians lazy concerning studies?

(how would you guys write this?)

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Franquias, novamente  –  Marcos  28/JAN/2006, 6:03 PM
Franquias, novamente  –  silvio  28/JAN/2006, 7:08 PM
Franquias, novamente  –  Rodolfo  28/JAN/2006, 7:45 PM
 Franquias, novamente  –  Deivis  29/JAN/2006, 1:10 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K