[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Marcio Osorio
E-mail:  rec165701@yahoo.com.br
Data:  15/FEV/2006 10:26 PM
Assunto:  X went a-MILF'ing rather than a-DWILF'ing

Mensagem:  Breno, how 'bout FVAMILF for a "friend's very attractive mother I'd like to f..."?

I have known fellow workers, great story tellers themselves, who would turn to MILF'ing rather than to DWILF'ing[1]. On boasting about his sexual exploits, one such fellow worker told me he once had to hide under the very same bed he did it on as the MILF's forgetful (but not quite forgiving) husband casually walked into the bedroom. This friend of mine accidentally overturned a glass of whiskey he had gone into hiding with. The cold stuff wetted an already  cold-sweating, quivering friend, but he managed to stay low and quiet till the MILF's husband walked out. This other friend of mine tells me he had to hide behind the bedroom door as the MILF's husband hurriedly entered the room after his wristwatch. Soon thereafter, this friend vowed he would never again seek solace in a MILF's eager but sometimes untimely comforting arms.

The moral of the story: Married women taste like lead. (Mulher casada tem gosto de chumbo).

-------------------------
[1] DWILF'ing = the activity of engaging in or having actual extramarital relations with desperate wives. Backformation from DWILF (Desperate Wive I'd Like to F...)

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Take the piss  –  Brian  14/FEV/2006, 6:06 PM
Take the piss  –  Rodolfo  14/FEV/2006, 9:08 PM
Take the piss  –  Marcio Osorio  14/FEV/2006, 9:31 PM
Márcio/Take the piss  –  Dale/RS  15/FEV/2006, 5:57 AM
Márcio/Take the piss  –  Márcio Osório  15/FEV/2006, 10:35 AM
Márcio/Take the piss  –  Dale/RS  15/FEV/2006, 11:18 AM
Márcio/Take the piss  –  Márcio Osório  15/FEV/2006, 1:00 PM
Márcio/Take the piss  –  Breno  15/FEV/2006, 3:29 PM
 X went a-MILF'ing rather than a-DWILF'ing  –  Marcio Osorio  15/FEV/2006, 10:26 PM
X went a-MILF'ing rather than a-DWILF'ing  –  CR  15/FEV/2006, 11:31 PM
X went a-MILF'ing rather than a-DWILF'ing  –  Breno  16/FEV/2006, 12:46 PM
X went a-MILF'ing rather than a-DWILF'ing  –  Johannes  19/FEV/2006, 3:59 PM
Take the piss  –  Brian  21/FEV/2006, 7:19 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K