Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  Dale/RS
E-mail:  dale.thomas@hy.com.br
Data:  10/ABR/2006 8:27 AM
Assunto:  Trabalhar com carteira registrada
Mensagem:  It just struck me that foreigners sometimes have work permits.  I believe, however, that the permits are only required when the foreigners are not permanent residents.  I assume that they would also need a Social Security Number for purposes of taxation.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Trabalhar com carteira registrada  –  Alexandre  09/ABR/2006, 5:46 PM
Trabalhar com carteira registrada  –  Marcio Osorio  09/ABR/2006, 11:42 PM
Trabalhar com carteira registrada  –  Dale/RS  10/ABR/2006, 8:24 AM
 Trabalhar com carteira registrada  –  Dale/RS  10/ABR/2006, 8:27 AM
Trabalhar com carteira registrada  –  Marcelo  10/ABR/2006, 9:42 AM
You don't need a carteira in the US  –  Marcio Osorio  10/ABR/2006, 11:03 PM
You don't need a carteira in the US  –  Dale/RS  11/ABR/2006, 7:12 AM
You don't need a carteira in the US  –  MARIO/UK  11/ABR/2006, 9:39 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K