LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Deivis
E-mail:  deivis_Fsilva@yahoo.com.br
Data:  15/ABR/2006 4:06 AM
Assunto:  Jokes

Mensagem: 

100th Birthday

==============

Grandpa Cartmell was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody - complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared. Gentlemen, I will tell you the secret of my success, he cackled. I have been in the open air day after day for some 75 years now. The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to keep up his rigorous fitness regime. Well, you see my wife and I were married 75 years ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk.

Limping

=======

A preacher visits an elderly woman from his congregation. As he sits on the couch he notices a large bowl of peanuts on the coffee table. Mind if I have a few he asks. No, not at all the woman replied. They chat for an hour and as the preacher stands to leave, he realizes that instead of eating just a few peanuts, he emptied most of the bowl. I'm terribly sorry for eating all your peanuts, I really just meant to eat a few. Oh that's all right the woman says. Ever since I lost my teeth all I can do is suck the chocolate off them.

I hope they struck you guys funny.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Jokes  –  Deivis  15/ABR/2006, 4:06 AM
Jokes  –  Marcio Osorio  15/ABR/2006, 8:11 AM
Jokes  –  Deivis  15/ABR/2006, 8:41 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K